[midPoint] Students bulk import

Pavol Mederly mederly at evolveum.com
Mon Jan 9 13:02:00 CET 2017

Hello Gustavo,

I'd suggest the way you mentioned: to "mount" the data as a midPoint
resource, and run a (potentially multithreaded) import operation.

With temporarily turning off all unnecessary processing (like
notifications).

Alternatively, you could import the users into midPoint in raw mode
(from XML, preferably in batches), and then recompute them in order for
accounts to be created. But I would use this way only if the first one
wouldn't work adequately.

Pavol Mederly
Software developer
evolveum.com