[midPoint] Students bulk import

Gustavo J Gallardo ggallard at identicum.com
Fri Jan 6 19:08:06 CET 2017

Hi All,
we need to import a massive amount of students (~3.5 million) into
midpoint, to be provisioned to LDAP and then Google Apps. Then we have to
add a multivalued attribute that will sync to LDAP.

*Which is the recommended way to do this type of operations*, trying to
maximize speed?
It can be some sort of manual process, and then have another type of
process for the deltas during the year.

Initially we had scripts parsing a CSV file, calling the REST API.
Now we have a couple of database tables with a resource, but we are having
performance issues and limitations (will ask on those in a separate thread).

Thanks,

Gustavo