[midPoint] intent filter/expression?

Radovan Semancik radovan.semancik at evolveum.com
Wed Dec 6 14:45:44 CET 2017

Hi,

Understood. The idea of "index" was also inspired by a similar use case
(labs/sites/domains). But that needs a subscription to get implemented.

Also for resources: from time ti time there is a request to support
"multi-resource". Which means several resources that have (almost) the
same configuration, just some details are different (e.g. hostname).
This is also possible to implement. But again, subscription is needed.