[midPoint] syncying attributes on multiples classes

Jeria, Esteban esteban.jeria at cgi.com
Tue Dec 5 15:44:10 CET 2017

Hi,
We have some custom classes in our LDAP with specific attributes that I would like to import/sync to midPoint.
I didn't find any example how to do it so I tried different approaches by creating multiples <objectType> on the <schemaHandling> section or by specifying an <auxiliaryObjectClass> but they are just ignored when I run the sync or import task.
So, how can I perform an import/sync of a LDAP resource  when the source attributes are coming from different object classes?

Esteban Jeria
esteban.jeria at cgi.com<mailto:esteban.jeria at cgi.com>
Sécurité - Gestion des Identités et des Accès / Security - Identity and Access Management