[midPoint] query not equal - multivalue attribute

Oskar Butovič - AMI Praha a.s. oskar.butovic at ami.cz
Mon Apr 24 11:57:53 CEST 2017

Hello everybody

I need to filter all users which don't have certain value in multivalue
attribute.

When I use equals inside not query returns all users with empty attribute
or with any value which is different than the one i want to exclude. This
sed includes users with excluded value and any other value in multivalue
attribute.

For example I have user with attribute extension/operationalStatus.

I want all users which are missing "TC Create Sent" within
extension/operationalStatus.
<not>
   <equal>
  <path>extension/operationalStatus</path>
  <value>TC Create Sent</value>
  </equal>
<not>

returns also user with extension/operationalStatus values "TC Create Sent"
and "TC Disable Sent".

Best Regards

Oskar Butovič

--

Oskar Butovič
solution architect

gsm: [+420] 774 480 101
e-mail: oskar.butovic at ami.cz

AMI Praha a.s.
Pláničkova 11
162 00 Praha 6
tel.: [+420] 274 783 239
web: www.ami.cz

[image: AMI Praha a.s.]

[image: AMI Praha a.s.]
<http://www.ami.cz/reseni-a-sluzby/bezpecnost-dat/identity-management>

Textem tohoto e-mailu podepisující neslibuje uzavřít ani neuzavírá za
společnost AMI Praha a.s.
jakoukoliv smlouvu. Každá smlouva, pokud bude uzavřena, musí mít výhradně
písemnou formu.