[midPoint] Objects uploaded via REST API, everything between <code></code> mangled into single

Pavol Mederly mederly at evolveum.com
Sat Apr 22 14:52:24 CEST 2017

I have the same experience (uploading XML files with groovy code via
plugin without problems). Plugin uses PUT if the object has an OID and
POST if it has none. Maybe if you could post here more details, like how
exactly you try to upload the objects: e.g. the transcript of HTTP
communication, or information on commands/libraries used, etc. Or maybe
you could set up some logging to see where the newlines are being eaten.

Pavol Mederly
Software developer
evolveum.com