[midPoint] Scheduled tasks are regularly suspended

Attila Szlovak attila.szlovak at motivum.sk
Wed Apr 19 14:12:36 CEST 2017

Hi,

it seems that replacing JDBC configuration with datasource configuration
resolved the problem (the JDBC errors disappeared and tasks were not
(yet) suspended).

Datasource configuration was set using the guide in wiki (some variables
were renamed in Tomcat 8, e.g.  maxActive -> maxTotal,  maxWait ->
maxWaitMillis):

https://wiki.evolveum.com/display/midPoint/Repository+Configuration#RepositoryConfiguration-Datasourceconfiguration

S pozdravom/Best regards/Üdvözlettel,

Attila Szlovák