[midPoint] HTML in E-mail Notifications

Doler, Alexander Earl (LATCO - Buenos Aires) adoler at deloitte.com
Thu Apr 13 19:24:30 CEST 2017

Hi Pavol and Jason,

I was able to port the changes from Github as you indicated and recompile the application, and it works perfectly now! I am able to add HTML content to the e-mail notifications. Thank you for your help.

Additionally, I have another question regarding notifications. Some roles in my environment have between one and three levels of approval before being assigned. The first approval goes to the user’s manager, which is assigned directly as a schema-extension object. The approval notification arrives fine to this first approver. However, in the cases where there are 2-3 approvers, these subsequent approvers are members of sub-organizations, and only one member needs to approve the item for it to be approved. The approval request arrives to the users under “items claimable by me,” rather than “My items.” Crrently, no e-mail notification is sent to any of these approvers. I would like all of the members these sub-organizations to receive an e-mail notification to approve the item. I have the notification handler configured as follows:
      <handler>
         <simpleWorkflowNotifier>
            <category>workItemEvent</category>
            <operation>add</operation>
            <recipientExpression>
               <script>
                  <code>
                     assignee.getEmailAddress();
                  </code>
               </script>
            </recipientExpression>
            <transport>mail</transport>
         </simpleWorkflowNotifier>
      </handler>

Again, only the first approver receives an e-mail notification, but after it is approved, the subsequent approvers are not notified by mail.

Thanks again!
Alex