[midPoint] HTML in E-mail Notifications

Pavol Mederly mederly at evolveum.com
Wed Apr 12 18:32:35 CEST 2017

Jason,

you are right. But - interestingly enough - Michael did the
implementation for version 3.4.x first (because he used this one at that
time), so actually the feature is present in 3.4.x and in (prepared) 3.6. :)

See:
https://github.com/Evolveum/midpoint/commit/f367a02a8b2c30b2a5b06036c082af252c533129
https://github.com/Evolveum/midpoint/commit/441f4dc796338b53f704fc5b8d0ea8fd8a2f634c

Alex:

Perhaps it would not be a big issue to port it to 3.5.x (either this one
or an independently created implementation that is present here
<https://github.com/Evolveum/midpoint/commit/2ebd620b70bff76fcbc5c276ea610ec2d9c55516>).
If you like, you can try to build 3.5.x from sources, with one of the
above implementations applied. The latter would be perhaps easier to
apply, because it is very limited in functionality and basically
comprises only a few lines of code.

Best regards,

Pavol Mederly
Software developer