[midPoint] Accidently deleted administrator from GUI

Ivan Noris ivan.noris at evolveum.com
Thu Sep 29 11:56:45 CEST 2016

BTW just as my coleague Katka pointed out, restarting midPoint with
deleted administrator user should re-create it, because administrator
account is in the initial objects that are being imported upon each
start if they are not in repository.

Of course the administrator would have the default password.

On 09/29/2016 11:43 AM, Болат Казыбаев wrote:

> I solved the issue. Thank you Pavol Mederly, you are rock! J

Ivan Noris
Senior Identity Engineer