[midPoint] Changes waiting to be applied

Pavol Mederly mederly at evolveum.com
Thu Sep 22 20:23:28 CEST 2016

Hello Florin,

if I'm not mistaken, this occurs if you have e.g. two independent
changes (in one operation) that both have to be approved. After first
one is approved, it enters this 'waiting state'. Just after second one
is approved or rejected, the whole operation is finished.

This behavior can be changed by de-selecting "Execute after all approvals".

Another explanation would be a bug or some problem. Is there anything in
your log?

Best regards,

Pavol Mederly
Software developer