[midPoint] Changes waiting to be applied

Florin. Stingaciu fstingaciu at mirantis.com
Thu Sep 22 20:11:08 CEST 2016

Hello,

We use approvers for some of our roles via the Request a Role pipeline.
This morning I ran into this situation where a request was approved however
the user is not assigned to the role. Upon further inspection it seems that
the work item is stuck in the state of "Changes waiting to be applied" (
http://imgur.com/a/LiQ01).

I've never encountered this state before. Usually when an approver approves
a request the changes are executed immediately. What would cause this
scenario to happen?

Thanks,
-F