[midPoint] Discovering Custom objectClasses

Radovan Semancik radovan.semancik at evolveum.com
Wed Sep 21 14:44:15 CEST 2016

Hi Keith,

That's right. I have realized that there is no sample for the simple
usage of auxiliary object class. But I hope you could contribute your
configuration as a sample once you are done :-)

Yet, there is a more complex sample that is using auxiliary object
classes: https://wiki.evolveum.com/display/midPoint/Unix+Story+Test
However, this sample is using auxiliary object classes in roles - always
adding and removing the auxiliary object class as necessary. I'm not
sure whether this would a good sample for you. I'm afraid that it is
just too complex for a first-time midPoint user and it may mislead you
on a wrong way.

But I think you are going in the right direction now. If that does not
work for you after the schema refresh, please send your complete
resource definition directly to me (not to the mailing list so we will
not flood everybody here with big XML objects). I can have a look at it.
Just please export the "live" resource definition from midPoint, so I
can see the schema that was generated for you.