[midPoint] Scripted sql resource and role assignment

Pavol Mederly mederly at evolveum.com
Wed Sep 21 11:23:31 CEST 2016

Hello Mariano,

you need two things:

1) Teach your ScriptedSQL resource how to deal with entitlements. This
requires custom groovy code (as anything in ScriptedSQL connector). I
don't have any at hand; but I'm sure many people on this list have done so.
2) Configure midPoint in such a way that midPoint roles that correspond
to your groups have the following:
      - assignment to your resource that would cause the /group/ object
to be created for the role
      - inducement to your resource that would cause creation of
/user-group/ relation (this is called the entitlement) when a user has
the role assigned

As for #2, you can see e.g.
https://wiki.evolveum.com/display/midPoint/Entitlements.

Best regards,