[midPoint] Scripted sql resource and role assignment

mariano marron marron.mariano87 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 19:05:37 CEST 2016

Hi everyone! I have the following issue.
I have a scripted sql resource, and a data base with three tables: users
(pk: userid), groups (pk: groupid) and usergroups (two foreign keys: userid
and groupid from the other tables). I am able to create users in the users
table with the resource, and groups in the groups table too. What I would
need to do is to create an entry on the usergroups table based on the user
getting an assignment, using the userid and the groupid. Can anyone explain
to me how the resource should be configured in order to do this, if
possible? Thank you very much!

Mariano