[midPoint] Problem closing In remediation certification stage campaign

Aivo Kuhlberg aivo.kuhlberg at rmit.ee
Fri Sep 16 12:13:11 CEST 2016

Hi Pavol,

Yes, now it works when type is not specified. Thank you. I also created JIRA task for this bug:

https://jira.evolveum.com/browse/MID-3403

Regards,
Aivo Kuhlberg
Saatja: midPoint <midpoint-bounces at lists.evolveum.com> nimelPavol Mederly <mederly at evolveum.com>
Saadetud: 16. september 2016 11:52
Adressaat: midPoint General Discussion
Teema: Re: [midPoint] Problem closing In remediation certification stage campaign

Or, could you try the following:

Just add the certification-specific authorizations  _without_ specifying object type. These are not applicable to any other type, so it's no security risk. As I looked at the code, it should help.

Pavol Mederly
Software developer
evolveum.com