[midPoint] Connector configuration

Tech tech at psynd.net
Mon Oct 31 23:08:23 CET 2016

Dear experts,

we are setting up a POC and we need to test how to reconcile and
provisioning accounts from Active Directory.

We are working with the version 1.3.4.1. with the last connector
1.4.2.18.

We configure and we setup the connector, we test the connectivity and
everything looks fine.

Arrived to this point we don't understand how to setup the mappings
between midPoint and ActiveDirectory.

 From the Resource module, we open the connector, we click on Edit Using
Wizard, we select the object class Person and we can display all the
needed fields from ActiveDirectory, but arrived at this stage we are not
able to map the fields with the ones of midPoint: is there a procedure
that we could follow?

Thanks!