[midPoint] Connector schema not recognizing database data type

Ana Pereyra apereyra at identicum.com
Mon Oct 31 20:07:29 CET 2016

Hi everyone,

I found the answer to my question in the line 636 of this file
https://github.com/Tirasa/ConnIdDBBundle/blob/master/common/src/main/java/net/tirasa/connid/bundles/db/common/SQLUtil.java.
The connector is not considering date type. Is this a bug that we can fix
or is there some kind of limitation in the connector to support date type?

Thanks
Regards