[midPoint] limic number of tries on connector

Radovan Semancik radovan.semancik at evolveum.com
Mon Oct 3 19:05:58 CEST 2016

Hi,

Is this a connector behavior? Or is midPoint trying the operation over
and over again?
You can see that in the stack trace. If not sure then please send me the
stack trace. I'll have a look.

If it is a connector issue then midpoint cannot do much about it. Maybe
you can set operation timeout. But but that's pretty much all you can do.

If it is midPoint that tries the operation over and over again then you
are hittin a bug. MidPoint should not do that.