[midPoint] Import AD group membership

Dick Muller dick.muller at tahzoo.com
Thu May 19 13:28:04 CEST 2016

Hi Radovan,

Of course the focus is on Outbound.

But why is it so difficult.
For Outbound I created a Metarole group and work with an association.
You would expect that inbound more or less works the same?
In the association the direction is objectToSubject.

I expected, if you use SubjectToObject it would work, but it doesn’t.
Then suddenly the system doesn’t know about the member field anymore.

What else could that direction attribute be used for then?

Thanks
Dick