[midPoint] Troubles with Live Sync for DELETED

Rijndaal Ramiji rijndaal at outlook.it
Mon May 9 15:22:57 CEST 2016

OK. Got it.

Since I need to delete the account from the table, I think I will do the following:

1-      Create an attribute "deleted" on my table

2-      catch this by LiveSync

3-      process the account as Deleted assigning the specific role.
Sounds great 'till here.

But is there a way to delete the row from the table, during LiveSync?

I suppose I need to add 2 LINKED reaction:

1-      Channel LIVE SYNCHRONIZATION with my template (for assign the role) and deleteAccount as action (is deleteAccount action capable of remove the row if the user I use to read that table has this right?)

2-      No Channel LINKED Reaction with the standard modifyUser action.
Is this correct?