[midPoint] Adding Members to Role through Members page

Pavol Mederly mederly at evolveum.com
Thu Jun 30 23:07:46 CEST 2016

Hello Florin,

this is really strange. Looks like some low-level DB problem.

I read your log in this way:

Wicket has problems displaying a page, because thread
*http-bio-8443-exec-2* is blocking (line #2). And why and where is it
blocked?

It is reading a task (line #51), therefore it asks hibernate for data
(line #36), so hibernate calls MySQL driver (line #19). And the call
didn't complete, as it waits for something to come through the network
socket (line #5).

(What troubles me a lot is that one-node configuration does not work as
well.)

So I'd recommend to have a look at your database configuration or setup.

I'm not an expert on databases (nor on MySQL in particular), so I have
no idea e.g. what troubleshooting tools to use at this moment. Maybe you
could open MySQL admin console to see if there's something suspicious.
Or look at MySQL server logs. Or you could share your midPoint
config.xml here, particularly the <repository> section of it.

Best regards,
Pavol