[midPoint] MySQL/MariaDB resource can't be reached by its DataSource name

Ramón Cahenzli ramon.cahenzli at zhdk.ch
Fri Jun 17 10:27:41 CEST 2016

Hi Ivan,

Thanks for the response.

> OK so maybe I was reacting too soon. It seems you are doing
> provisioning to MySQL/MariaDB using datasource...

Yes, that sounds about right (I'm not quite fluent in midPoint lingo
yet) :)

> Could you please share the MySQL resource configuration?

I've adapted the config with the first two steps from here:

https://wiki.evolveum.com/display/midPoint/Repository+Configuration#RepositoryConfiguration-Datasourceconfiguration

The last step isn't necessary because I don't want to keep using H2 for
now in midPoint, but it can't hurt to set up the data sources this way,
correct? The source still works under the name jdbc/peeps when used
from my test JSP.

The config files are in this gist:

https://gist.github.com/psy-q/8c0d931ea53eb35bf5098b59dd38a76d

Cheers,