[midPoint] Writing a boolean attribute as activation configured capability

Radovan Semancik radovan.semancik at evolveum.com
Thu Jun 16 14:29:01 CEST 2016

Hi,

Try to force the value type using the standard xsi:type mechanism. Like
this:

<cap:enableValue xsi:type="xsd:boolean">false</cap:enableValue>

However, this is quite an old code that originated some 4-5 years ago
and as far as I know it was never reviewed. So there is that does not
work then you are most likely hitting a bug. In that case please report
the issue in Jira.