[midPoint] Writing a boolean attribute as activation configured capability

Gustavo J Gallardo ggallard at identicum.com
Wed Jun 1 23:29:40 CEST 2016

We're working with the GoogleApps connector, which does not support
activation, so we set up a configured capability to set the boolean
'suspended' attribute.
We can read and interpret the value correctly, however when writing the
attribute from <capabilities>, it is sending a String instead of a boolean.
If I map the account attribute to a user attribute, we can write it
correctly.

<capabilities>
<configured>
<cap:activation>
<cap:status>
<cap:attribute>ri:suspended</cap:attribute>
<cap:enableValue>false</cap:enableValue>
<cap:disableValue>true</cap:disableValue>
</cap:status>
</cap:activation>
</configured>
</capabilities>

Is there any way inside the
.../capabilities/configured/cap:activation/cap:status/cap:enableValue/ to
indicate it has to be treated as a boolean?
We are working with 3.4-SNAPSHOT.

Thanks,

GJG