[midPoint] MySQL/MariaDB resource can't be reached by its DataSource name

Ivan Noris ivan.noris at evolveum.com
Wed Jun 15 20:39:16 CEST 2016

Hi Ramon,

have you please tried to follow this guide:
https://wiki.evolveum.com/display/midPoint/Repository+Configuration#RepositoryConfiguration-Datasourceconfiguration
?

I remember to use it some time (long time) ago when I was testing the
Datasource in Tomcat with midpoint.

--
  Ing. Ivan Noris
  Senior Identity Management Engineer & IDM Architect