[midPoint] Recompute All Members for Role

Florin. Stingaciu fstingaciu at mirantis.com
Tue Jun 7 20:54:05 CEST 2016

Hey Pavol,

So I managed to update to the latest version, applied to DB patch, and also
double checked that adding and removing inducements for roles works now.
However, when I try to recompute all members (there's only one member), I
get the following error stack:

2016-06-07 18:50:33,834 [] [midPointScheduler_Worker-8] ERROR
(com.evolveum.midpoint.model.impl.util.AbstractSearchIterativeTaskHandler):
Recompute: Schema error while creating a search filter: Failed to convert
query. Reason: No definition for item assignment/targetRef in
POD:{.../common/common-3}object {.../common/common-3}ObjectType[1,1],RAM
com.evolveum.midpoint.util.exception.SchemaException: Failed to convert
query. Reason: No definition for item assignment/targetRef in
POD:{.../common/common-3}object {.../common/common-3}ObjectType[1,1],RAM
        at
com.evolveum.midpoint.prism.query.QueryJaxbConvertor.createObjectQueryInternal(QueryJaxbConvertor.java:134)
~[prism-3.4-SNAPSHOT.jar:na]
        at
com.evolveum.midpoint.prism.query.QueryJaxbConvertor.createObjectQueryInternal(QueryJaxbConvertor.java:113)
~[prism-3.4-SNAPSHOT.jar:na]
        at
com.evolveum.midpoint.prism.query.QueryJaxbConvertor.createObjectQuery(QueryJaxbConvertor.java:79)
~[prism-3.4-SNAPSHOT.jar:na]
        at
com.evolveum.midpoint.model.impl.util.AbstractSearchIterativeTaskHandler.createQueryFromTask(AbstractSearchIterativeTaskHandler.java:451)
[model-impl-3.4-SNAPSHOT.jar:na]
        at
com.evolveum.midpoint.model.impl.sync.RecomputeTaskHandler.createQuery(RecomputeTaskHandler.java:108)
~[model-impl-3.4-SNAPSHOT.jar:na]
        at
com.evolveum.midpoint.model.impl.util.AbstractSearchIterativeTaskHandler.runInternal(AbstractSearchIterativeTaskHandler.java:187)
[model-impl-3.4-SNAPSHOT.jar:na]
        at
com.evolveum.midpoint.model.impl.util.AbstractSearchIterativeTaskHandler.run(AbstractSearchIterativeTaskHandler.java:155)
[model-impl-3.4-SNAPSHOT.jar:na]
        at
com.evolveum.midpoint.task.quartzimpl.execution.JobExecutor.executeHandler(JobExecutor.java:479)
[task-quartz-impl-3.4-SNAPSHOT.jar:na]
        at
com.evolveum.midpoint.task.quartzimpl.execution.JobExecutor.executeSingleTask(JobExecutor.java:300)
[task-quartz-impl-3.4-SNAPSHOT.jar:na]
        at
com.evolveum.midpoint.task.quartzimpl.execution.JobExecutor.execute(JobExecutor.java:164)
[task-quartz-impl-3.4-SNAPSHOT.jar:na]
        at org.quartz.core.JobRunShell.run(JobRunShell.java:213)
[quartz-2.1.3.jar:na]
        at
org.quartz.simpl.SimpleThreadPool$WorkerThread.run(SimpleThreadPool.java:557)
[quartz-2.1.3.jar:na]
Caused by: com.evolveum.midpoint.util.exception.SchemaException: No
definition for item assignment/targetRef in POD:{.../common/common-3}object
{.../common/common-3}ObjectType[1,1],RAM
        at
com.evolveum.midpoint.prism.parser.QueryConvertor.parseRefFilter(QueryConvertor.java:423)
~[prism-3.4-SNAPSHOT.jar:na]
        at
com.evolveum.midpoint.prism.parser.QueryConvertor.parseFilterInternal(QueryConvertor.java:178)
~[prism-3.4-SNAPSHOT.jar:na]
        at
com.evolveum.midpoint.prism.parser.QueryConvertor.parseLogicalFilter(QueryConvertor.java:230)
~[prism-3.4-SNAPSHOT.jar:na]
        at
com.evolveum.midpoint.prism.parser.QueryConvertor.parseAndFilter(QueryConvertor.java:209)
~[prism-3.4-SNAPSHOT.jar:na]
        at
com.evolveum.midpoint.prism.parser.QueryConvertor.parseFilterInternal(QueryConvertor.java:188)
~[prism-3.4-SNAPSHOT.jar:na]
        at
com.evolveum.midpoint.prism.parser.QueryConvertor.parseFilterInternal(QueryConvertor.java:151)
~[prism-3.4-SNAPSHOT.jar:na]
        at
com.evolveum.midpoint.prism.parser.QueryConvertor.parseFilter(QueryConvertor.java:125)
~[prism-3.4-SNAPSHOT.jar:na]
        at
com.evolveum.midpoint.prism.query.QueryJaxbConvertor.createObjectQueryInternal(QueryJaxbConvertor.java:124)
~[prism-3.4-SNAPSHOT.jar:na]
        ... 11 common frames omitted

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,