[midPoint] Recompute All Members for Role

Florin. Stingaciu fstingaciu at mirantis.com
Fri Jun 3 00:40:51 CEST 2016

Yup, I checked and you can not add an inducement either. Also I believe
some of the associations listed under the profile are wrong. I will write
up a new email for that as well.

Meanwhile I reverted back to the original version. I will keep an eye out
on the ticket.

Have a good night! Thanks for your prompt responses.

Thanks,
-F