[midPoint] Relationship userType - orgType

Martin Marchese mmarchese at identicum.com
Tue Jul 12 15:53:42 CEST 2016

Hi All,

We are facing a need in our MidPoint implementation. It's the case of an
educational system (made up of many schools).

We have ths schools modeled as orgTypes.

Users can be part of one or more orgTypes, and they can have 1 or more
positions in each school, for example:

user1 can be a teacher and principal in school A and teacher in school B

Is there a way to represent these kind of relationships between orgTypes
and userTypes?

We are looking for something like this (if it's possible):

http://www.internet2.edu/products-services/trust-identity/eduperson-eduorg/

Thanks

*Ing. Martín Marchese*
Identicum S.A.