[midPoint] Projector logger old values

Radovan Semancik radovan.semancik at evolveum.com
Fri Jan 22 13:26:09 CET 2016

Hi,

Projector maintains "old" state for all objects that it is processing.
But ... projector will know old account values only if it reads an
account before or during the operation. That does not always happens -
by purpose. MidPoint is build around the concept of relative changes:
adding or removing values. In many cases we do not care what the old
value was, so we do not need to read the account. And if we do not need
it then we do not do it. It is much more efficient.

One way to get the old values is to always force reconciliation.
Reconciliation will cause reading of the accounts and then the old
values will be there.