[midPoint] REST authorization

Cameron Miller cameron.miller at cogitogroup.co.nz
Mon Jan 11 23:17:04 CET 2016

Hi,

How does one go about restricting access to the REST API through user roles?

I can't find any documentation aside from one bug request on JIRA (https://jira.evolveum.com/browse/MID-1967) which mentions an authorization-rest-3 namespace but I have no idea what is in that namespace.

Regards,

Cameron

This email, and any attachment, is confidential and also privileged. If you have received it in error, please notify me immediately and delete it from your system along with any attachments. You should not copy or use it for any purpose, nor disclose its contents to any other person.