[midPoint] Synchronization between Organizational Unit on Active Directory and MidPoint

Marco Benucci benucci.marco92 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 18:01:15 CET 2016

Hi,

I have configured my AD resource schema handling to import name and
description of the AD Org Units.

The synchronization task creates a focus object (org type) for each OU it
find, and they are "correctly" displayed under Org structure ->
Organization tree.

"correctly" because the situation is far away from a tree.

http://pasteboard.co/1Bjozkby.png

I think it is like that because i have not declared a ParentOrgRef for each
OU i'm importing.

Is there a way to correctly import my Org Unit tree from AD?

This is my OU schema Handling from the ActiveDirectory Resource >
http://pastebin.com/hRp5YVJP

This is the Syncronization from the same Resource >
http://pastebin.com/yNFMjBn7

And this is the synch task I use to import the "accounts" of the OU >
http://pastebin.com/Q1cqbnDj

Thanks you all.

Marco