[midPoint] Synchronization of accounts created in midpoint

Ivan Noris ivan.noris at evolveum.com
Fri Feb 12 08:15:45 CET 2016

Hi Cameron,

OK, so for this you should be able to find a lot of samples.
For example the object template samples/objects/object-template-user.xml
contains a mapping called "basic role" (the last one) which is exactly
what I wrote earlier.
Just create a role, reference it in the template by oid, set the
template as default in system config and you should be ok. Maybe you
would like to add a condition to not add the role to some users (like
administrator).

To test it you can first edit any user, check "reconcile" checkbox and
save. It should process the template, assign the role and provision user
to LDAP. If this works, create and run recomputation task in Server
Tasks/New task.

If there are problems with outbounds in schema handling, it's far better
to know after modifying one user than to wait for recomputation task to
finish and see millions of errors :)