[midPoint] Bunch of problems with resource configuration

Wojciech Staszewski wojciech.staszewski at diagnostyka.pl
Wed Dec 28 00:16:46 CET 2016

Hello!

I was hoping that I will not bother you at least until New Year, but...
Every small step forward generates new problems.

1. How to configure resource attribute outbound mapping with Lookup Table? In  role inducement or user assignment configuration I want to pick some attribute values from drop-down list. I got simple LT and Object template "User Profile" with item "userProfile":
<item>
      <c:ref>userProfile</c:ref>
      <displayName>User Profile</displayName>
      <valueEnumerationRef oid="83f670d2-e2d5-4037-8722-0350102cfbff"/> <!-- my lookup table oid -->
</item>

In my resource configuration I have:
<objectTemplateRef oid="47df067e-c725-4566-ba74-371d6e76125e" type="c:ObjectTemplateType"> <!-- my object template oid -->
            <targetName>
               <t:orig>User Profile</t:orig>
               <t:norm>user profile</t:norm>
            </targetName>
</objectTemplateRef>

but It doesn't work. i tried to add valueEnumerationRef also to schema handling and outbound mapping but I still see only text input instead list.... I don't know what I'm doing wrong...

2. I have an attribute (jpeg image) stored in oracle database blob. I need some hints how to handle this attribute type in scriptedsql connector groovy script, cause I got only errors: "java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Attribute 'stamp' type 'class oracle.sql.BLOB' is not supported."

3. Is there a possibility to create "dynamic" lookup tables? Something like Jasper Server dynamic report parameters (define SQL query, column "A" is a key, column "B" is a label)?

Thank you very much!
Best regards
Wojciech Staszewski