[midPoint] tasks - fatal error

Pavol Mederly mederly at evolveum.com
Thu Dec 22 18:19:48 CET 2016

Oskar,

it depends on what kind of task you are working with. Generally, tasks
like reconciliation, recomputation, live sync, import should continue
even in the face of fatal errors.

However, bulk actions are quite unfinished in this respect. I planned to
implement some kind of configurable "on error" behaviors, but ... there
was (and still is) no time to do that. So the only approach for bulk
actions is "stop on first error".

Pavol Mederly
Software developer
evolveum.com