[midPoint] - How to connect file server (Linux+Samba+LDAP+smbldaptools)?

Wojciech Staszewski wojciech.staszewski at diagnostyka.pl
Thu Dec 22 12:12:04 CET 2016

Thank you for your answer.

Adding scripting support for Unix connector would be nice too.
I have several dozens of servers hosting virtual machines (proxmox VE).
Users allowed to manage virtual machines must be added by running shell command "pveum useradd $user at pam && pveum aclmod / -user $user at pam -role Administrator".
And deleting users in the same way.
Unfortunately Unix connector can't execute scripts, so it must be done by workaround (i'm thinking right now how to do it).

Greets!
WS