[midPoint] - How to connect file server (Linux+Samba+LDAP+smbldaptools)?

Wojciech Staszewski wojciech.staszewski at diagnostyka.pl
Wed Dec 21 14:12:32 CET 2016

Hello!

I'm thinking how to connect my file server to Midpoint for accounts/groups management. It's Linux with OpenLDAP and Samba and smbldaptools...
LDAP connector? I don't think so, because every created user gets homedir on Samba, it must be created on filesystem.
Unix connector? This is not a solution as well. Managing accounts is done by smbldaptools (smbldap-useradd, smbldap-passwd, smbldap-usermod, smbldap-groupadd and so...), not by default Linux commands.

Maybe Commandline scripted connector?

Anyone has some experience with this and got some hints for me?
Thanks, regards,
WS