[midPoint] PROBLEM IN TRANSLATION TO PORTUGUESE-BR

Carlos Ferreira carlos18619 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 15:23:44 CET 2016


Hi,

I have just translated most of MidPoint to Portuguese-BR. However I
realized that some words have a strange behaviour.

For example, when adding a new user (in the left menu, usuário->novo
usuário), you will see, in the upper tabs,the word "Delegações" when it
should be "Delegações". Is is very strange since the word "Projeções" was
correctly written (pay attention that the suffix "ções" is the same).

In the "basics" tab, there are also another problems with the words:

As is written                       how should be

Nome de família               Nome de família
Prefixo honorífico             Prefixo honorífico
Sufixo honorífico              Sufixo honorífico
Título                                Título
Endereço de email          Endereço de email
Núm. de telefone              Número de telefone
Núm. de empregado         Número de empregado
Organização                  Organização
Expiração do Bloqueio   Expiração do Bloqueio
Válido de                           Válido de
Válido até                       Válido até

Similarly, when I select the "Atribuições" tab, "Atribuições" is shown in
the next screen.

Well, I have checked the translation on "transifex" and it is all right
there.

Also, in the left menu (in the main screen), when I select
Configuração->Objetos de repositório, system returns

"
Internal Server Error
19/12/16 11:21 org.apache.wicket.WicketRuntimeException: Exception in
rendering component: [Component id = count]

"


These are just some of the problems that I have realized.



Carlos
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.evolveum.com/pipermail/midpoint/attachments/20161219/5f432a79/attachment.html>


More information about the midPoint mailing list