[midPoint] ScriptedSQL - Activation using group membership - schema handling

Ivan Noris ivan.noris at evolveum.com
Wed Dec 7 15:22:38 CET 2016

Hi Wojciech,

if I understand it correctly, I think you can do it if you create your
"Update" script so that it reacts on changes of activation attribute
(probably __ENABLE__) by doing whatever you want including putting user
to the group. And you have to modify the "Search" script to return the
information back to midPoint as __ENABLE__ attribute.

Ivan

--
Ivan Noris
Senior Identity Engineer