[midPoint] Immutable Config / Initial Objects / Overlay

pdbogen at cernu.us pdbogen at cernu.us
Mon Aug 29 19:33:33 CEST 2016

Howdy!

First off, I apologize for the duplicate emails. A small mixup that was
totally my fault.

Thanks to Ivan Norris and Pavol Mederly, I'm past the hurdle I described in my
original email. The problem _did_ turn out to be as Pavol suggested, that a
connector wasn't available when the resource (an LDAP resource, in this case)
was loaded.

Thanks to Pavol's hints, I was able to find and diagnose this by examining the
`idm.log` in `/var/lib/tomcat8/logs/`. I've also managed to _solve_ it, which
may be of interest to Pavol- Once Midpoint had started and the LDAP connector
had loaded, I exported the existing resource and dropped that into
initial-objects with a lower number than my LDAP resource- voila!

The connector is loaded first, and then the LDAP resource; and it seems to be
happy.

Again, thanks everyone for the responses, and apologies again for the
duplicate message.
--
             .
Patrick Bogen .