[midPoint] Null Value of Simulated Activation Attribute

Pavol Mederly mederly at evolveum.com
Sat Aug 27 00:48:33 CEST 2016

Matt,

this is so called "simulated activation"
<https://wiki.evolveum.com/display/midPoint/Simulated+Disable+HOWTO>.
MidPoint tries to determine enabled/disabled status of an account by
looking at configured attribute. (Please see the <capabilities> section
of your CSV resource.

And it complains, because:

 1. from CSV it gets an object where the value of particular attribute
    is empty;
 2. from your configuration midPoint doesn't know if empty value means
    ENABLED or DISABLED.

So it keeps it enabled but issues the warning you see.

Best regards,

Pavol Mederly
Software developer
evolveum.com