[midPoint] Immutable Config / Initial Objects / Overlay

Ivan Noris Ivan.Noris at evolveum.com
Fri Aug 26 08:03:09 CEST 2016

Hi Patrick,

are the objects already perhaps existing in your repository? AFAIK the automatic import feature from initial-objects works only when such objects don't exist in repository yet (that's why it's named "initial"), they will not be overwritten.
Are you using fixed pre-generated oids for your objects?
No other idea yet. In my environment, the new objects in initial-objects are being imported upon start - even if I have used this just when midPoint was upgraded and there were new objects provided with the new release. I have not used overlay project yet. Perhaps the other member of this list may have more knowledge in this area.