[midPoint] [midpoint] Audit Reports and SSO

Pavol Mederly mederly at evolveum.com
Wed Aug 24 08:54:01 CEST 2016

Hello Florin,

although I have no experiences with SSO, even in standard environment
(no SSO) the Initiator column was always empty. I've fixed it just a
couple days ago (MID-3313 <https://jira.evolveum.com/browse/MID-3313>),
so the fix is present in current master. You could try it with SSO; I
guess it will work.

As for the CPU/memory threshold: there is no such mechanism for standard
tasks. But especially for reports there are some parameters like these:

...but I have not tried them yet. Maybe someone else has experiences in
this regard.

Pavol Mederly
Software developer
evolveum.com