[midPoint] Adding org assignment via User Template

Brad Fardig brad.fardig at cogitogroup.com.au
Mon Aug 22 12:54:47 CEST 2016

Hi,

I have a user template where I am trying to assign an org based on an oid
that is set as part of the user import.

The assignment mapping looks like:

<mapping>

                <name>map organization</name>

                <strength>strong</strength>

                <source>

                                <path>$user/organizationalUnit</path>

                </source>

                <expression>

                                <assignmentTargetSearch>

<targetType>c:OrgType</targetType>

                                                                <oid>Need to
put organizationalUnit OID here</oid>

                                </assignmentTargetSearch>

                </expression>

                <target>

                                <c:path>assignment</c:path>

                </target>

</mapping>

Issue is I can't get the OID value populated in the <oid> tag of the
assignmentTargetSearch

Any help greatly appreciated

Regards,

Brad