[midPoint] Multiple User Templates

Pavol Mederly pavol.mederly at evolveum.com
Fri Aug 19 20:55:26 CEST 2016

Hello Martin,

Radovan implemented this in recent days:

When adding an object policy, you can specify a subtype of objects that this policy applies to. In case of users, the subtype refers to the employeeType property. MidPoint then select appropriate template based on the object real subtype.

But I'm afraid that only one template can be applied in this way. I.e. if you define template A for subtype "abc" and template B for subtype "def" and you create a user with employeeType both "abc" and "def" (remember it's multivalued property), only one template is applied.

In order to use this feature you have to download relatively recent master. But it should be stable enough. Moreover, in approx. two weeks time we plan to release 3.4.1 that will contain this feature.

Best regards,
Pavol