[midPoint] New Users from LiveSync

Rijndaal Ramiji rijndaal at outlook.it
Thu Apr 28 12:35:28 CEST 2016

HI.

I'm having trouble to retrieve new users from my HR.
The resource is a ms sql view and I have configured the "changelog column" with a datetime type that increments each time there is a rilevant change.
New users in the view have this value always set to current time or erlier (erlier because the HR administration do not always insert the users in the same day they are joined).

With the LiveSync task MidPoint easly fetch for changes in my old users, but it seems that it can not retrieve new users...

this is my resource xml

Human Resources
<http://pastebin.com/ppXpyWbk>
and this is the LiveSync Task