[midPoint] Question regarding Password Recovery configuration

Ivan Noris ivan.noris at evolveum.com
Mon Sep 28 10:24:51 CEST 2015

Hi Rob,

please add this to SystemConfiguration object:

. . .
*   <globalSecurityPolicyRef
xmlns:tns="http://midpoint.evolveum.com/xml/ns/public/common/common-3"**
**                            oid="28bf845a-b107-11e3-85bc-001e8c717e5b"**
**                            type="tns:SecurityPolicyType"><!--
Security Policy --></globalSecurityPolicyRef>*
   <logging>
. . .

On 09/25/2015 05:16 PM, Rob Davis wrote:

> Hello,
>

> I’m investigating the password recovery features of Midpoint, and I
> have imported the example security policy
> (https://github.com/Evolveum/midpoint/blob/master/samples/objects/security-policy.xml)
> into my midpoint installation. I see a reference in the documentation
> that I now need to add the security policy to the system configuration
> object, but I have not found an example of the proper way to do this.
> Does such an example exist, or would someone be able to show me a
> snippet of how to properly add a security policy to the system
> configuration object?
>

> Thanks!
>
> Rob

  Ing. Ivan Noris
  Senior Identity Management Engineer & IDM Architect
  evolveum.com                     evolveum.com/blog/