[midPoint] Question regarding Password Recovery configuration

Rob Davis rdavis28 at uwo.ca
Fri Sep 25 17:16:51 CEST 2015

Hello,

I'm investigating the password recovery features of Midpoint, and I have imported the example security policy (https://github.com/Evolveum/midpoint/blob/master/samples/objects/security-policy.xml) into my midpoint installation. I see a reference in the documentation that I now need to add the security policy to the system configuration object, but I have not found an example of the proper way to do this. Does such an example exist, or would someone be able to show me a snippet of how to properly add a security policy to the system configuration object?

Thanks!
Rob