[midPoint] User propagation issue

Samu Viitanen zamppa90 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 7 09:18:09 CEST 2015

After all, this problem was related to our own implementation and it was solved.

Thanks,
Samu

From: zamppa90 at hotmail.com
To: midpoint at lists.evolveum.com
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2015 16:25:55 +0300
Subject: Re: [midPoint] User propagation issue

Hello Ivan, thanks for replying. Here is my credentials mapping:

         <credentials>
            <password>
               <outbound/>
            </password>
         </credentials>

To: midpoint at lists.evolveum.com
From: ivan.noris at evolveum.com
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2015 15:14:30 +0200

    Hi Samu,

    just a blind shot as I don't use WS: could you please share the
    credentials mapping in your db resource?

    Thanks,

    Ivan

    On 10/05/2015 03:09 PM, Samu Viitanen