[midPoint] create LDAP group

Pavol Mederly mederly at evolveum.com
Thu Oct 1 12:56:35 CEST 2015

Hello MiSo,

your script could work.

But please set the mapping strength to strong (or normal) and set script
relativityMode to absolute by setting
<relativityMode>absolute</relativityMode> as a child of <script> element.

Haven't tried that but it could work. The mapping would maintain
uniqueMembers property to be either one-element set (containing the user
if he's enabled) or an empty set otherwise.

Best regards,
Pavol